Congratulations to all those students, who graded and passed today.
We have 6 brand new 1st Dan Black Belts, and another 1 progressed to a 2nd Dan and 2 more progressed to 3rd Dans.
MANY thanks go to all the club instructors:
- Hugh Bungie Ruse of Budokan,
- Peter Jones of Kenshin,
- Wayne ‘Koji’ Jones of Koketsu,
- Sharon ‘Ruse’ Clement of Kasai-Ryu,
- Derek Stephens of Clydach Wado-Kai,
- Tina Thomas of Tumble Karate Club
Not forgetting, of course, Gaynor Ruse our association secretary for all the paperwork, preparation and in the cafe.