Timetable & Information:
|Karate - Monday & Wednesday|
|5PM - 5:50PM||White Red & Yellow Belts||Junior & Senior|
|6PM - 6:50PM||Orange, Green & Blue||Junior & Senior|
|7PM - 7:50PM||Purple, Brown & Black||Junior & Senior|
|8PM - 8:50PM||Purple, Brown & Black||Junior & Senior|
|Fight Class - Friday|
|6:30PM - 8PM||Mixed||Junior & Senior|
- Due to current restrictions and limited numbers our classes run on a first come, first serve basis.
- Please only book your session 1 week in advanced.
- If you do book sessions any further in advanced we cannot guarantee you a place.
- If you book a session and you fail to turn up, you will still have to pay.
Your Safety is Our Priority
Please follow our safety steps when you come to the gym.
- Gym shoes must be worn in the dojo, no bare feet.
- Gym shoes / trainers must be used for the Dojo only.
- You must wear a face mask to enter the building. No mask, no entry.
- You can still purchase drinks and snacks.
- Do not turn up more than 5 minutes before your class, as the doors will be locked.
- You will have to sanitise and sign in every time.
- Adhere to the one way system in operation
- Sanitise and sign in before each class.
- No spectators / Parents
- Fitness classes will not be starting back up yet.
Book your Gym session and classes in advance.
- Do not attend the Gym without booking.
- Use the form below or the facebook page to book a class.
- Adhere to the times of your booked class.
- Arrive at the gym in your kit and leave after training in your kit.
Do not come to the Gym if you have any of the following symptoms.
- High temperature
- New or persistent cough
- Loss or change in your sense of smell or taste
Dojo Fees (Per Session)
Junior – £3.50
Dojo Fees (Monthly)
Junior – £30
If you’re having trouble viewing the booking from on your computer, phone or tablet, please clear your history, empty your browser cache and refresh the page.
For instructions on how to do this, click here.
Alternatively, you can book online through the Budokan Wales Facebook Page.